Friday, September 17, 2010

New collection

A few days ago I started working on the new colletion. Because autumn has just begun, most of my buttons are in the spirit of this season....brown color, deciduous, rainy days, etc. Because next month we celebrate Halloween I try to create some nice models for this event. There'll be some other buttons that I hope you enjoy. I'll post the new models one by one as soon as I create them. You're welcome to join me to complete this collection :)
These are the first three models .....just one is autumnal ...:)





2 comments:

  1. Ohh! I love them all but, for this time of the year the first is my fav!....off to root thruough yarn to see what I have that will match....Glad to see you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Katie! Glad you like it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and comment.You made my day more beautiful:)